ASU Version 5.1B
provides new features, enhancements, and corrections
for problems found in previous versions of ASU.
Some of the new features include
- cluster licensing – ASU licenses can now be
shared among the members of a TruCluster system.
This allows more effective use of licenses as
clients log on and off and allows the full
number of clients to log in when a cluster
member is not available.
- ability to automatically create and delete
personal disk shares
- ability to disable creating a Tru64 UNIX
- ability to show only the cluster alias in
the Network Neighborhood
- ability to set the maximum number of print
jobs per queue to more than 1000
- ability to use numeric Tru64 UNIX user
ASU Version 5.1B Release Notes for a
complete list of new features, functionality,
and corrected problems. The ASU documentation
set has been updated for this release.
You install the ASU Version 5.1B software on a
system running the Tru64 UNIX Version 4.0F or
higher operating system software. You can use
the ASU Version 5.1B software to
- Install the ASU software on a Tru64 UNIX
system for the first time.
- Upgrade previous versions of the ASU